Lecomble & Schmitt has just been successfully audited on a follow-up BVQI ISO 9001 audit, the last year of the 2008 version certification. Many strong points have been identified:
- A strong and mature quality management system
- An active responsiveness to customers, directed towards a relation of partnership
- A clear willingness by all of the audited teams to deliver products and services in compliance with clients’ expectations
- Sound follow-up of improvement actions to provide comprehensive ground to the process performance
- Human resources management focused on skill development and versatility
- Contextual and threat analysis through SWOT analysis
The auditor has also acknowledged that LS quality management system is already responding to the 2015 version of the norm requirements which is due to come into force at the end of 2017.