The programming box allows to adjust the cylinder setup (direction and positions). It connects instead of the autopilot computer during the implementation phase. It will potentially monitor the responsiveness of the autopilot and makes the cylinder bleeding procedure easier.
- Facilitate the cylinder bleeding procedure.
- Set the cylinder travel stops (max-min).
- Determine the cylinder motion direction.
- Shift the midpoint of each cylinder stroke if required.
- Memorize the midpoints of the electric wheel(s) displacement.